Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some thing need to be changed

PP pray for u, good mood everyday~~~~

I have not type in English for long time, but luckily I still remember how to do it. Seems everything goes bad science start of this year, visa, job, parents, money, uni,exactly everything. I can still survier under this pressure or situation maybe it's because I am weaker than what I am suppose to be~~~~~~
Mum had call me two days ago, that was first time that she was angry about me science last three years, i was also shocked by both my parent at that time, i dont even konw how to explain to them that what actually going on in my life. Talk was ended by my father's shout, Mum said i have 3 weeks time to prepare the answer for them.what's answer? i am still asking at this time .

Good luck then Frank

No comments: